We often hear that customers have artwork that’s supposedly ready for print.
So we created a checklist for you to go through so that you can double-check if your design is indeed ready to go.
If all criteria are met – your design is prepared for print. If you’re unsure, shoot it over to us for review.
- The artwork must be submitted as a PDF file.
- Ensure your PDF is high resolution and all images are CMYK. We only accept 300 dpi files and no less.
- All fonts should be embedded or outlined.
- Please keep all text at least 0.125″ inside the cut-line.
- The bleed for Standard Products is 0.125″. The bleed for Booklets and Presentation Folders is 0.25″.
- Use black (100% K) only for fine lines and text.
- We recommend using C 60 M 40 Y 40 K 100. This will give you a deep, dark, rich black.
We hope this checklist helps you ensure your artwork is ready for print.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We’re here to help!